(Born October 21, 1993 - Died August 25, 400000 AD)
“The immortal man with the hands of a small boy”
already ate-a eighty enchiladas/eighty eighty eighty enchiladas
— Ezra Koenig, lead singer of Vampire Weekend
just a warning
i’m not actually a rap/hip hop blog, nor am i the biggest fan of the genre. i just posted that one thought.
Fuck You Detroit
No shit you didn’t find Jimmy Hoffa. Another great waste of time, effort, and money, everyone.
Real Opinion Time
If you say that rap isn’t real music, I assume you are an eighty year old white dude who’s two seconds away from yelling at those punks to get off his lawn.
that burger knew your secrets, ami…
13,264 notes | Reblogged: (via
Father’s Day 2013
Thanks dad for never finding my tumblr.
top 1 reasons why girls should date me:
##1. we both get a pair of brests 2 play w/
if i’m ever in a band, i would need to have this relationship with my bandmates
15,064 notes | Reblogged: (via
one time i took nyquil and dayquil at the same time. all my nightmares became realities and i couldn’t see small dogs for three years.
☯☯ ✝✝ seapunk will nevr die ✝✝ ☯☯
Nathan’s fanfiction ideas (PARENTS KEEP OUT)
1. ADVENTURE TIME: Finn and Jake have to team up with Joy Division to defeat the ghosts of new wave punks. (Line idea: IAN: These ghosts… these ghosts are no match for me… Ian.)
2. REGULAR SHOW: Mordecai and Rigby book Joy Division for a concert in the park, but have to clean up the park first. (Line idea: IAN: The park… the park is looking quite nice… today.)
3. MY LITTLE PONY: Rarity has a horrifying secret she can’t share. (Hint: She is secretly a member of Joy Division.) (Line idea: IAN: This horse… this horse is playing guitar… for us.)
4. GRAVITY FALLS: Dipper doesn’t believe that Joy Division exists, but Grunkle Stan shows him a thing or two. (Line idea: IAN: This boy… This boy thinks we don’t exist… Oh, no.)
5. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: Joy Division can’t go fast, so Sonic teaches them how in order to defeat Eggman. (Line idea: IAN: I guess… I guess we gotta go fast… my friends.)
My most recent ‘album’. Lo-fi whinings of self-sabotage, anxiety, schizophrenic family members, wanting something more, self-doubt, Mega64 characters, deadbeat friends, Gravity Falls characters, night driving, nightmares, and handheld video game systems gone by. Also, a shitty Radiohead cover! That’s 12 tracks for the low price of… yes, whatever you want to pay.
You could pay as much or as little as you want! Wait! What’s that sound? It’s the sound of a good deal, my friends.
Please, give this record a listen. You never know…
a good deal has come your way, friends.
2 notes | Reblogged: (via